Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Introduction

Hello! My name is Mary Conley, and I am a senior early childhood education major at Carlow University. This is my first time blogging, so please bear with me! I plan on using this blog to reflect my thoughts and feelings about a service learning course, Community Innovatin through Networking. I was a little nervous about this course at first, but I really think I am going to enjoy working with other people and completing projects that actually matter! During our first class, we completed an activity to try to narrow down various topics that we could use for our personal community innovation projects this semester. I definitely am interested in children and their education. I was thinking possibly something about failing public schools in our nation but am still trying to narrow it down...

No comments:

Post a Comment